EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2020…. HERITAGE JEWELRY AND LOAN WILL BE OPEN FROM 12:00PM -5:00PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY AND CLOSED ON SATURDAYS UNTIL THIS SITUATION IS BETTER CONTROLLED.
During these uncertain times, Heritage Jewelry and Loan has developed a plan that is designed to minimize potential risks to our staff as well as our customers. While this unfortunate pandemic is unfolding, the following procedures are going to be followed:
- All payments for loan extensions and pickups would need to be done with a debit card.
- All loans that are given will be done in cash. We are using a process to sanitize our money. We will be using an initial 45 minute soak of all paper and metal money in a 30% bleach solution.
- All of our employees are wearing gloves when handling jewelry and money with customers.
- We are requiring limited in shop access of no more than 2 customers at a single time and observing the CDC guidelines of a 6ft. safety buffer.
- We will be shutting down every Saturday to do a proper weekly cleaning of the shop.
- ALL CUSTOMERS ARE BEING TOLD TO USE OUR MOBILE APP TO MAKE PAYMENTS AND AVOID HAVING TO COME IN.
- If the shop is closed by order of the State, County, City, or for any other health related issues, NO INTEREST WILL BE CHARGED FOR THOSE DAYS.
As this pandemic unfolds, we will be changing these guidelines. Please refer back to this page as it will be updated regularly.